Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission shall be using Microsoft Word and using the AJAP template.
- The citation and reference are following the 7th APA style. Where available, URLs of DOI for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 9.5-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. All according to the AJAP template.
- Title page with full contact address of all authors and separate from the manuscript.
- Please be noted that accepted papers for publication in AJAP (if necessary) are to be sent for language editing/proofreading and at the expense of the Authors.
Articles in the Asian Journal of Accounting Perspectives (AJAP) are published under a licence equivalent to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License (CC BY-NC-ND). The licence allows users to copy, distribute and transmit an article as long as the author is attributed. The article is not used for commercial purposes, and the work is not modified or adapted in any way.
Authors are required to sign the Exclusive License to Publish agreement upon publication in the AJAP. The agreement grants the Publisher (Faculty of Business and Accountancy, Universiti Malaya) the right to publish and disseminate the articles.
Articles published in the AJAP is available in digital, online, free of charge, and free of most copyright and licensing restrictions.
Article Processing Charge
Articles publish in AJAP is free submission, production and publication charges. However, all accepted articles are required for language editing. The AJAP officially appointed and outsourced proofreader will conduct this process, and the authors will cover the cost. AJAP does not profit from this process and transaction.